Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dev-C++ GUI

gizmo1

@•RЧĐIИØPHØR•:

> is it possible to work a GUI with Dev-C++? i have a photographic memory, and it drives me nuts when i work with this and theres no gui and i'm never use to it  :angry: .

C++ is a programming language. What makes you think it is a painting tool?

To program an application which uses the UI on Windows in C++ read this: www.winprog.org

Regards,
  Godlord.

lol i was never talking about a painting tool, i don't know what you call it but i can't edit it in forms, like i can in vb, like the components, there is none :S. is there a possible way to make it possible in dev-C++, i know its in vC++ 2008 but i have windows xp sp1?

@•RЧĐIИØPHØR•:

> lol i was never talking about a painting tool, i don't know what you call it but i can't edit it in forms, like i can in vb, like the components, there is none :S. is there a possible way to make it possible in dev-C++, i know its in vC++ 2008 but i have windows xp sp1?

Forms are not a real part of programming languages as I said before. For native Win32 applications there's no such thing in a C++ IDE unless you're using Visual C++. Simply because C++ is a programming language and not a paint tool.

Like I said go to http://www.winprog.org if you want to learn about programming native win32 applications in C++.

If you want to use wxWidgets then you can either use wxSmith and Code::Blocks or wxDev-Cpp or whatever the thing is called. Usually they're not used because they can't support everything, which is pretty logical.

Regards,
  Godlord.