Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hence Apocalypse Recruitment Topic.

hence

@milkyrules:

> lol i'm a flash artist :P
> i luv workin hard unless i've had a long and drawn out day i'm only 14 but i work hard hehe :cheesy:
>
> oh and lol kerii says i animated it if u look at the words under the pic hehe

Hmm i don't think we need anything for flash, unless you can think of some ideas..maybe a banner?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@milkyrules:

> sure i could help with other stuff to for kerii i'm making some gym badges for him and making a story to see if he likes it if he does he is gonna use it i can do other things 2 ya know hehe :cool:

Well the only main thing we need is artwork or a banner.  :confused:
Seems everyone posting is a mapper or already working in a team, anyone else?

@Hence:

> and friend  :)

Right…I'm your 'Friend' Lol J/K

milkyrules, if your any good at pixel art could yyou make a couple examples of Item icons?

Oh and before I forget Marcus a friend of mine is thinking abot consept work. so if you could write up some descriptions of things I'll get them to him ASAP.

@\\Sean//:

> Right…I'm your 'Friend' Lol J/K
>
> milkyrules, if your any good at pixel art could yyou make a couple examples of Item icons?
>
> Oh and before I forget Marcus a friend of mine is thinking abot consept work. so if you could write up some descriptions of things I'll get them to him ASAP.

Who are you?.. Only kidding :P.
We'll update this page probably tomorrow, revealing the story.
and milky at the moment i have no idea what your capable of :P

@\\Sean//:

> Oh thats a shame milkyrules I could do with a bit of help.
>
> I dotn't want to be nagged to death by hence!
>
> Edit: Wait a moment. We've got a story?

Of course we don't, were going stay up all night living off our sweat as water. < ew..
Maybe we could have it that a evil pixel decided to nuke the world?
and milky. got MSN?

@\\Sean//:

> Pixel art just takes practice but once you get started it becomes easy!
>
> If you have MSN I could teach you tomorrow.
>
> Edit: HENCE! Stop typing so fast!!!

You offer to teach him but not me, wow this war has just started! So.. All jobs are currently open and don't forget nanoware ~~likes you~~ hates you. Oh and thanks milky for pm of MSN.

@\\Sean//:

> Oh no you won't normally we are normallydead serious (No one post the why so serious pic)

![](http://i28.tinypic.com/28a43zs.gif)

So sorry if anyone has a eye problem from this but it had to be done, now back on topic

Going to create a temporary website with some simple dark colours which will include exclusive pictures, developers blog and maybe some trailers, were mostly waiting for 3.0 to be released. Plus i would recommend joining up to the nanoware forum when it's up, www.nanoware.co.nr
That will be the main place to get alpha access and the community will be the first people to get it. The forum should be up in a day or two.

@milkyrules:

> oh and guys sorry i'mm offline a lot i got school :P but on the weekends i will try 2 get online like i am now  :cool:

No problem! We only really doing tiles at the moment so it's ok if your not online that much ^