Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Music in MainMenu?

LIlCheatah

@Sigait:

> The code for it does exist but it doesent play music so if you want that option all you have to do is using Visual Basic 6 and start coding.
>
> Sigait.

ROFL, yes it does. All you need to do man is put the "VBMP.ocx" in the client. (were everything else is..(not in a folder)) Then go to your config.ini and add in MenuMusic="Music"

Here is a pic
![](http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/Hatetherap/OWNED-1.png)By the way this is 2.7

(Ohh and you can get the file from inside your Data folder.)

@Southern:

> ROFL, yes it does. All you need to do man is put the "VBMP.ocx" in the client. (were everything else is..(not in a folder)) Then go to your config.ini and add in MenuMusic="Music"

Actually there were alot of topics complaining about it so i just coded it myself though.

Sigait.

what if your clients doesen't want to listen to the music??if they take off the name the client will complain about the file missing.I've changed the code in order to call the music file i want if the client desires and i guess that highly better isn't it?

Sigait.

I dont get what you just said, sorry man.  All I know is that main music, is in Eclipse 2.7, and you DONT need visual basic 6 to get it started. So, maybe your way is better but who knows. All I know, is that when people play my game, they cant change anything. Everything is locked down. Plus they can disable the mainmusic if they wanted to.

I did all this basicly through scripting because I dont have vb6 anymore. Since I have lost vb6, I have come to find out that everything that I need/want to be done, can be done with scripting. I have made a visual bank with sadscripting, npc's fighting npc's through sadscripting. I have also made it so an item can either only be worn by male's or just strickly females. Everything you want done to Eclipse can be done through scripting.

@Southern:

> I dont get what you just said, sorry man.  All I know is that main music, is in Eclipse 2.7, and you DONT need visual basic 6 to get it started. So, maybe your way is better but who knows. All I know, is that when people play my game, they cant change anything. Everything is locked down. Plus they can disable the mainmusic if they wanted to.

Making the game that way is your choice and I don't think that we need more details though I personaly can't stand game's music so i usualy turn it off.When you create the game,you should think of making it enjoyable by the player,take this as an advice cause they can get sick of it.

Sigait.