Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Loreatia Recruitment Thread

Doomsalad

Ok. So  you may have seen my thread in W.I.P. ([http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37715.0](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37715.0). i need a team to help me develop my game. I can script and program alright but i need some graphical artists.

Anyways:

Story: Many centuries ago, Mankind had finally developed a civilization; They were able to communicate with each other and able to do amazing things with their combined intellect and strength. And so, as they advanced through the ages their numbers grew and so did their achievements. They lived in peace and harmony for many years. They named their land Eden, for it was truly the perfect place. At first, mankind was humble about their success, but as time went by, greed and pride corrupted their culture and twisted their landscape. Evil abominations grew out of the darkness and hatred created by man. These creatures then began to influence humans. they were not visible, but their presence was undeniable. They plotted against mankind, and, while pretending to be mankind's friend, prepared themselves for the destruction of mankind. They did not attack mankind physically. Rather they slowly destroyed them from inside out. They planted seeds of animosity and disagreement. Soon, man started destroying themselves. War were waged everywhere and violence was a common part of everyday life. There were however, a group of humans, bent on reviving peace. They had noticed the presence of the "shadow creatures" and were intent on destroying them. Eventually, they vanquished the darkness, and peace was restored. Man no longer fought. The few survivors gathered together and once again created harmony and eventually recreated Eden, only this time they named it Loreatia, which in their language, meant rebirth. However, in the distance, darkness was too gaining power.

Now, many centuries have once again passed and peace is still upon the land of Loreatia. But darkness has fully restored its powers and still thrives upon the hatred of man. Few Loreatians have found full wisdom and have the power to forever defeat darkness. One…like you.

Info: The game is a fantasy based MMORPG. IT is based on the medieval times (knights, dragons, wizards...) and will be completely free.

Gameplay: Fantasy

Features (currently working)
Mining
Fishing
Woodcutting
Quest system
pvp
guilds
boss monsters

screenies: none so far because of Map corrupting issues :sad:

Websites: [www.loreatia.co.cc](http://www.loreatia.co.cc)

needed members:
mappers
spriters
gui artist

please also post these:

examples of your work
experience
how long you work  a day
what days you work
email

Hahaha, I don't have any work from eclipse or on this computer. I have a great imagination so I can name items and create NPC's and im an ameture map maker. I used to make games on RPG Maker XP so I had to make maps myself. I don't think im too good at mapping though lol.