Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wanna work on a SciFi Game!

Chief

well, I got my own game that im kinda working on but I cant do the heavy work till 3.0 comes out soo, I see all these Medieval MORPG's and so, i wanna see something new, something SciFi… yeah. That would be nice. I can Sprite, Web Design, Other GFX, and so yeah, I would like to work only with people that are mature and have a great plan with concrete ideas...

I've read your private message :P. Naa i'm just a little pissed off at the moment, and probably half the stuff im saying at the moment is bullshit, but if your interested in joining us, go ahead.. we could do with a pro web designer or whatever you are :)

@[BS:

> Chief link=topic=39147.msg379923#msg379923 date=1235230277]
> well, lemme see what youve got so far cuz I dont wnna join a game taht I feel wont make it… (not implying urs wont)

Well,if you got MSN, tell me, and ill show you everything and the story and our ideas, etc..
At the moment, were only working on GFX,music and the website and other graphics. Scripting comes when 3.0 comes out.

well, It seems im taken for 2 scifi projects, a dungeon crawler, and then my own… SO I will not eb able to take any mroe requests for anything untill its all done... which wont be for a long time, but If you have amade a request to me and I have not done it yet, please PM me to remind me!