• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shops…

kakusas

@Grovyle:

> Yeah i had that problem too :cheesy:
>
> just go to edit map/shop(Or npc and set a shop)
>
> and then add a currency(Money) i did for fun a shield :P
>
> so i had 100Shield ROFL! but changed it back to Euro's :cheesy:

You are correct.

As the above poster said, you need to make a currency first before using the shop (as it says in that tutorial I linked to you)

@kakusas:

> No ! No ! NOOO!
> you don't understand guys!
> I can't just create a shop! When i press ok to create a first shop the message pop-up and eclipse is turning off!!!!!

what EXACTLY does the message say??? because if its saying "you need at least one type of currency to make a shop" then what everyone said above me is right…..if you have already made the item... it wont give you that message again.

oh my gosh….
Are you guys are really so stupid , or what?

I said that i can't create a shop the eclipse just turning off.... How many times i need to say that? When i pressing ok to create a first shop in Shop editor the message pop-up and eclipse is turning off!! You guys are writing the same thing that i need to add items , but i can't! Just can't....

@kakusas:

> oh my gosh….
> Are you guys are really so stupid , or what?
>
> I said that i can't create a shop the eclipse just turning off.... How many times i need to say that? When i pressing ok to create a first shop in Shop editor the message pop-up and eclipse is turning off!! You guys are writing the same thing that i need to add items , but i can't! Just can't....

even though your too argonet to see that everyone else is right run the client in vb6 and tell us the line of code it stops at when the game closes.

@kakusas:

> oh my gosh….

apparently stupid enough to try and help someone who doesnt appreciate it….being an asshole doesnt get you anywhere here you'll learn that quick....you SAID it gave you a message then quit..... you never said when you "clicked" on the button to make a shop the game shut down....maybe if you explaination wasn't so horrible we might've been able to help you out by now...i hope someone helps you because you wont get any kind of answer from me if you wanna get shitty

@kakusas:

> oh my gosh….
>
> I said that i can't create a shop the eclipse just turning off.... How many times i need to say that? When i pressing ok to create a first shop in Shop editor the message pop-up and eclipse is turning off!! You guys are writing the same thing that i need to add items , but i can't! Just can't....

I'm sorry if I'm not understanding you….
Let's just be clear...
You **have already** made the currency, but the shop is still giving that error?