• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ONE LAST GAME!

dray777

Final fantasy tactics multiplayer game
here is a link to a video FFT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feP9LG_VgHc
  but i want to make a complete remake but online version and it will be my LAST game before i leave and i need a big team for this one.

here is what ill need
GUI artist 1-2
(spriter MAYBE)
CODER(s) :star:
mappers 4-5
Developers 4-5

I am extremely into this game and im going to be doing alot of work 24/7 so those of u that talk to me on here usually ill probably wont be here to talk all the time.

here is a link to the site and we are going to add everything here plus more.

http://na.square-enix.com/fftactics/

we will make it a turn based game ofcourse but it will sort of be like chess just like the regular game.

*game spoiler*
i want to have seperate outcomes of the game the same storyline but tweaked at the end. i want to be able to instead of just alma dieing maybe have the way you act result in alma living or dieing.

i really hope that everyone will chip in i need the entire forums help! im pretty much excepting EVERYONE so hurry and either post or pm me or whatever just apply quick!

*edit* ill need 2-3 scripters also and i CANNOT pay im sorry =(

I do not think it is possibly to find such a big team here at the moment and if you succed to find enough then I still think it will not work, I think you need more experience with making games with eclipse before trying to make a game this big with it.

Humans didn't try to reach the moon before they tried to reach the mountain and then fly higher and higher, longer and longer and finally were able to reach the moon. Now we have drones on Mars and is getting even farther out! The only problem is that the universe grows with several times the speed of light…