Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone need a mapper?

FinalFlame

Well, I've given up on making my own game, on account of the fact that I can't portforward. But while I was in eclipse, I really like mapping and I am pretty good at it. If anyone needs someone to come in and make maps, I can for free. I think it's fun.

I can do:
Caves
Forests
Mountains
Plains/Fields
Castles
Dungeons
Shops
Bars
Courtyards

Pretty much anything you tell me to do, I can do. Please consider my offer, I'm desperate to do something in a game.

I will try and get the server up this weekend, you can map as soon I get it up since I really do not care about how the maps are to start with.

Do you have MSN? I hate emailing…

EDIT: as for your questions.
There will maybe be paperdolling in the future (depending on how much people want it)

No, it will not be hamachi.

Ok no hamachi, that's good. I don't have MSN though… you could just PM me on here or something. Also, with that, send me a list of whatever you want the starting maps to be.

P.S. Even with all that stuff I can do that I listed, I'm ashamed to say, I haven't figured out how to make the "flowing water" effect for a river or something yet. I can do any kind of water that isn't supposed to be moving. =D

@FinalFlame:

> Ok no hamachi, that's good. I don't have MSN though… you could just PM me on here or something. Also, with that, send me a list of whatever you want the starting maps to be.
>
> P.S. Even with all that stuff I can do that I listed, I'm ashamed to say, I haven't figured out how to make the "flowing water" effect for a river or something yet. I can do any kind of water that isn't supposed to be moving. =D

If you have YIM (Just guessing by your email) you can add his msn.

@[IG:

> HawkStorm link=topic=40304.msg400156#msg400156 date=1237307193]
> Are you using vista?
>
> Also you could not map for anyone if eclipse will not work on your comp.

I think he means the server, since he can't map without mapping for someone else or having a server.

Just because the library files don't work, doesn't mean I can't map. Most games have their own library files, which I can download. It's only the library files for Eclipse that don't work for me. I don't even need to have Eclipse to map for people.

@FinalFlame:

> Just because the library files don't work, doesn't mean I can't map. Most games have their own library files, which I can download. It's only the library files for Eclipse that don't work for me. I don't even need to have Eclipse to map for people.

All the games use the eclipse library files.

@FinalFlame:

> Well I was checking out a different server that some guy wanted me to map and on his site he had a link for a library file downloader, so i went to it, downloaded it, and installed it. After that, his game worked fine. But Eclipse still didn't.

Well, that means that you are obviously doing something wrong with your client/server , such as missing files, wrong formats, etc.