Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zelda: Lost Adventures GUI

Jaiden

(Haha something about that name bothers me)

Anyway, this is preview of the game GUI for Zelda LA. Its resized so no one goes and nabs it on me :P
![](http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n177/JaidenUchiha/untitled-2.jpg)
(Sorry for the quality, but you guys will get the full quality when the game comes out!) This is just a small preview.

It's actually 950x750\. I'm wondering if that's actually going to be a bother, or that most people don't have 800x600\. If they do, its not that difficult to change.

Tell me what you think.

Im sure he doesn't have to worry about a thing. Unless it goes commercial. The Creators of Zelda don't care if you make a fanbase game as long as its free. In fact, they actually like it when you do because it shows appreciation and helps advertise for the Real Zelda Games.

oh I don't know what rmxp's thing they have is so that could have effected it. I would double check other sources before making any type of fan game though.

Although we technically don't have Nintendo's "permission" to make the game, we're not taking any credit for any of the sprites, characters, tiles, music, sound, ect. The only thing we're technically taking credit for is the labor gone into the game.
We're not making _any_ profit. Not even donations.
Plus, slym's right; I'm sure Nintendo will be more happy than upset considering we're promoting Zelda and encouraging players to buy the original games that it's based upon. 

The recolor is nice, but it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the GUI.
Also, slym I'm a female. =)

I might update some pictures tomorrow. I'm glad people are looking forward to this. I plan to have a WIP post by the end of this week. Or close to that.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> I would go with a more Forest type with wood borders, It would make it look more attractive. instead of a sleek type look.

I like the idea, but its sort of set in stone right now. I might change it later on depending upon how things fair.

It has a wood texture to it, its just not very prominent, especially with the quality.