Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EOTFF] Drawing Health Bars

XPiXel

So I've decided to use Eclipse Origins again, and this time, I've decided to use Eclipse Origins - The Final Frontier, which I am pretty sure is kind of similar to the other DX8 engines. Today I'd just like to ask how the health bars are drawn. I want to know how they are drawn, where to place my health bar files and where the snippets related to the health bar are in the source.

Thanks in advance,

ArtisanX.

**EDIT: **I used the old way of drawing the health bars. The problem is fixed and resolved.

Sorry, but I don't quite get it. How do I change the photo, since I changed the photos (I changed the ones in \graphics\gui, 41.png and 42.png), changed some things in modGeneral and interface.ini but it doesn't show up. Could you point out the specific code? What I want to edit is the base health bar (the one without health) and then edit the actual health bar (the one that actually shows health)?

(Note: I'm sorry if I sound like some serious n00b here, but I gave up on Eclipse Origins a year ago and then suddenly DirectX 8 happens and then so suddenly I look so retarded with all the changes.)