Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need mapper,scripters etc… for my project

Sealbreaker

Ok, first of all… i am german so dont hate me please if my english is too bad ^.^

The name is: Associations Online
I have a story but I am not good enough to fully translate it… here's what google translator spitted out ^^ :

here is the story:
A long time ago, there are 2 people. The elves and the humans. They lived peacefully together until one day a little boy accidentally exiled years before the Lord of the Underworld be conjured up and seal replaced. The Lord of the Underworld conjured his minions of darkness and the people they expelled from their kingdom. Many died and the survivors were taken by the Elves. More and more adventurers are born in order to hedge against the bad to fight back.

I planned to make it like you can just choose between elves and humans to play ( maybe later the minions of darkness) but you can choose between about 5-10 different looks.
Everybody can become everything ( fighter,assasin,mage,archer ) and wear everything ( not like when you get a mage and learn spells you can just wear robes or something like that )
level cap is lvl 55 ( but its harder to level up )
There are 4 ,,jobs": fishing,cooking,mining and smithing ( some items are just smithable)
Lots of little ideas more..... ( have around 20 different ideas for quests, monsters etc)

I already started making the first map ( the camp where elves and humans live together,defensing against the minions of darkness)
i am going to attach it.....

What I am looking for:

Scripters
gui artists
gfx artists
midi artists ( lots of artists o.0 ^^ )
maybe a guy who understands what my story is about and can rewrite it in a nice ( not this google-translated-like ) text….

I am going to make a website but first of all i wanted to know if someone whants to join my team =)

my team:
mappers: llamasinshoe,
scripters: maybe llamasinshoe....
gui:
gfx:llamasinshoe ( a little ^^ ),
music:

c'mon guys! need more people for my team.....

Before eternity, there existed 2 races that lived harmoniously with each other, the elves and the humans. That was until one day a little boy accidentally was sent back to the time before the Lord of the Underworld's seal was replaced. The Lord of the Underworld then conjured his minions of darkness and exiled many from his kingdom. Many died in the war against him and the survivors were adopted by the remaining Elves. Thus, more and more warriors are born in order to stand up against the Lord of the Underworld, and replace his seal once and for all.

Was that what you meant?