Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pliza Online needs help!

Jumpahead

Hello Eclipse, My name as you may already know is Jumpahead and my project "Pliza Online" has been going on for some time. Now I know already doubts will be circling in your minds as to how quickly you believe this project will be dropped but I promise you Pliza Online is here to stay and with a 1 year old facebook page and 107 likes you can see that we have the community backing. 

What we need: 

We need programmers experienced and maybe ones that are still learning. These are vital as bugs will need to be ironed out and features added at the discretion of myself or any other content developers. This will not be paid but you will be considered a full team member on top of a cut into whatever profits we will make in the future. All that will be decided through a PM.

We also need content developers who can create and map areas which will not only entice users but also want them to keep playing. Showing me some past work or some interesting items through a PM may show me you are up to this. Payment will also be the same as programmers and a cut of profits made will be given.

Artists and Graphics designers that i'm aware are often in short supply and mostly rely on cash (Which unfortunately I do not have)  but if any of you out there would like to help me that would be much appreciated and all the benefits would be like the jobs above.

Screenshots of Pliza Online can be found on our facebook page - www.facebook.com/PlizaOnline

Proof of me not being some spambot would be in my rank and my registered date.

Thank you to anyone who can help,

Jumpahead (Euan)