Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok Seriously I really need help This is starting to get annoying

dark4daez

OK for the last time i need help on how to make a char an admin            (creator w/e) Give me some step by step instructions with pictures or a video please because no offence any one who has tried to help me already your help wasnt so wellllll helpfull

Also I DO NOT HAVE A PLAYER TABS thing
or anything like that i have accounts/and in that is char list and my characters info thats IT

I just really need some help asap please i really wanna get started on this dam game i got in mind so i need your help NOW please ;P :azn: :azn: :cry: XD :P :cheesy: :embarrassed: :sad:

1: PULL UP YOUR SERVER
2: MAKE SURE THAT CHARACTER IS SIGNED INTO THE GAME
3: GO TO THE ACCOUNTS TAB
4: CLICK THE CHARACTER
5: LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT AND THEN LOOK DOWN
6: CLICK GIVE ACCESS
7: CHANGE TO FIVE

God, dude. The instructions are WRITTEN on the server. It's not that hard to do.

Can you please put up a picture walk thru im not finding anything you just told me to do i got all the way to the accounts tab and then after that i got nothing –--its not that im stupid or a noob its just simply either not there i aint seein it------

For some reason its not showing that my character even exsists But other then that i know what to do if you can tell me why my char isnt showing up and tell me how to make him show up i can take it from there BTW your other answer with picture was reallly good tyvm >.<