Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vector Marketing?

AdrianC

@Bone:

> Well, for one, on google when you're typing it in and it gives you stuff related to it
> (Eg. Vector Marketing Ottawa, Vector Marketing Canada) (Ottawa and Canada being the stuff I haven't typed yet)
> It also shows 'Vector Marketing Scam lol.

Lol, yeah, it looks like a scam.

Basically base pay is $17/h, no exp required. I just drove there to check it out, its pretty weird. Its like in a small business/warehouse kinda neighborhood.

My interview is tomorrow I'll know what the scam is exactly then.

If anybody has any other info (personal experience with them or whatev) I'd appreciate it.

[Vector Marketing accused of sneaky sales tactics that prey on enterprising students](http://media.www.thestrand.ca/media/storage/paper404/news/2004/11/03/News/Vector.Marketing.Accused.Of.Sneaky.Sales.Tactics.That.Prey.On.Enterprising.Stude-796116.shtml)

(please use URL tags next time)

OMG Cutco stuff I remember some of my friends got into that. Yeah don't bother unless you think you can scam people be being a door-to-door salesman. Not that the knives are bad quality or anything, it's just they use students as cheap labor to sell their products. It's like those groups that take inner city kids and bus them off to some city on the other side of the country to walk around and sell magazines; practically slavery if you ask me.

I just got back from the interview, I took the job.

Its $17/h or more.

Basically how it works is people set up appointments with me and I would go to their houses and do a small presentation which lasts about an hour. I get payed even if I don't make the sale.

As for their products, two words: Fucking Awesome

Lol, the dude had a pair of scissors and he cut a coin in two.

Anyway, I start training tomorrow. I'm still paying attention, making sure it isn't a scam, but at this point, I'm fairly confident.