Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Potential terrorists

Una_nicholas_owen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hippoman's just chalk full of teen angst, I don't really pay attention to him on these sort of matters. By calling "all of us" terrorists you're just being whiney and stupid. Terrorists kill at random purposefully to cause fear and demoralize their enemies, whether they are ideological, ethnic, or political. With air strikes and other things, civilian casualties unfortunately occur, but these strikes are only initiated after a lot of intelligence and briefings. Not random at all.

If the military powers in Afghanistan were terrorists, they would attack random villages for no reason other than to kill Afghanis. Considering most of the time the armed forces there consist of patrols who get taken out by IEDs and sniper attacks – warfare tactics that do nothing strategically or tactically, but are designed to cause fear and demoralize -- calling them terrorists is ignorant and stupid.

But that's ok, you're a teenager and you know everything. Fuck humans, kill them all off and everything will be better!
:azn:

@Anna:

> Hippoman's just chalk full of teen angst, I don't really pay attention to him on these sort of matters. By calling "all of us" terrorists you're just being whiney and stupid. Terrorists kill at random purposefully to cause fear and demoralize their enemies, whether they are ideological, ethnic, or political. With air strikes and other things, civilian casualties unfortunately occur, but these strikes are only initiated after a lot of intelligence and briefings. Not random at all.
>
> If the military powers in Afghanistan were terrorists, they would attack random villages for no reason other than to kill Afghanis. Considering most of the time the armed forces there consist of patrols who get taken out by IEDs and sniper attacks – warfare tactics that do nothing strategically or tactically, but are designed to cause fear and demoralize -- calling them terrorists is ignorant and stupid.
>
> But that's ok, you're a teenager and you know everything. duck humans, kill them all off and everything will be better!
> :azn:

I lol'd 9/10

I am a teenager and full of angst but I don't hate the world though.

@Keebler:

> Anna i disagree with you on one point. Sniper attacks do, do soemthing. They can kill people who are important.(other wise im ignoreing hippo on these types of matters from now on)

But for the most part the insurgent forces are not using snipers to take out high ranking officers, they are using them to pick off infantry patrols, which is not strategically useful other than damaging the enemy's morale.