Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Editing GUI

Accceb

**Hey i've been workin on my GUI an when i save it it gets all blurry i been using paint shop marsh told me 2 save it as a bmp which made it crystal clear but it set it in another file so now i have 2 GUIs with the same title but the orginal still shows up when i open my client i tried deleteing the orginal but then the bmp 1 doesnt even show up an the client is grey can some1 help me out with this?**

i get this all the time, the ting i did was send all the bmp to a folder named GUI on my desktop then when i was done took the folder and replaced it with my folder that i had and it worked. try it

Okay, delete the old picture of the GUI that you made.

Then click and drag where you saved the new one and pace it in the folder labeled GUI. Or just save the picture to the new GUI. Notice how some of the files are .jpg and .gif not all of them are .bmp so what do you is right click it and click properties, it should show you JPEG, GIF, Bitmap,etc

**i dont know it sounds simple enough but when i copy an paste the new gui folder into the old 1 all it does is add a the folder like the custom 1 thats already there an when i delete the old 1s an copy the new 1s 1 by 1 it still doesnt work errythin grey i dont know this is gettin annoyin now**

To show a Bmp image instead of an jpg image, lets say 800x600.jpg.

This is how i do it in sorce: In modGameLogic find "Sub GameInit()" scroll down to "frmMirage.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\GUI\800X600.jpg")" change to "frmMirage.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\GUI\800X600.bmp")"

@BRiM570N3:

> To show a Bmp image instead of an jpg image, lets say 800x600.jpg.
>
> This is how i do it in sorce: In modGameLogic find "Sub GameInit()" scroll down to "frmMirage.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\GUI\800X600.jpg")" change to "frmMirage.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\GUI\800X600.bmp")"

Or just do for the LoadPictures:
LoadPicture(App.Path & "\GUI\800X600.jpg")
changed to:
LoadPicture(App.Path & "\GUI\800X600" & Ending)
That way it can load a gif, png, or jpg