Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Darksunlight Productions - Multi-Free Web Services [Last Updated:2010-07-27]

Zananok

@Mun:

> Oi, when you update my server do my files that i've uploaded update aswell?
> Because I wanna download my server files and add a script.

Not sure what you mean, but as soon as you upload your stuff on the filemanager all files are updated in real time, but such as 'data.ini', you require to restart the server as if it was on your computer ;)

I recommend downloading the most important files as back up per week, and as soon as you make a change on main.txt, you make the backup as soon as possible, more recommended that you make main.txt changes on your desktop THEN upload it, because if you make many changes and sunddenly you lose internet connection or I lose, you will lose your changes, so main.txt shouldbe done first oon your computer, then just delete the file there and re-upload it.

@xelander:

> How do I get on the server?
> What IP is it? xD

Type on console:
```
Connect darksunlight.no-ip.info:port
```Hope this helps :)

Getting the new domain now, oh and I'm changing the Ip address for connections, no longer mbo.no-ip.info, but darksunlight.no-ip.info. mbo.no-ip.info will be available just until november to give time to all users to change their config of the clients, hope no one minds :)

Comments,

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wehn you ban yourself by 'command' through the server, you can just restart the server and its gone, but if you have banned yourself through writting in a cfg, you must remove there, its more likely you banned yourself using rcon or maadmin, so you can just restart your server and it should be fixed ;)

Oh and thats a bit related to the 'server', I would appreciate this questions would be on the forum ;), maybe thats my fault, but I wil rename that part on the forum to: 'Server Problems' which would include setup problems too ^^.

Comments,

Oh, no, I just changed to 'darksunlight.no-ip.info' temporarely, I'm currently trying to fix a probelm with the top-level domain name I bought today.

I havent changed on the first post yet, the link, I will do right away.

Edit: Fixed first post*

Comments,

No worries ^^.

Here is the domain name:
http://www.darksunlight.com

But for some reason you can't log in (cookies fails to get the name because of the masked url). Some people may log in, some will not be able to log in.
(You may see it down now, but it will be updated in 10~30 mins.)
–-
Edit:Server Hosting now supports to edit '.cfg' files, I forgot that css servers used '.cfg', so I coded the support for it.

Comments,

hey Zana when you get on can you see whats wrong with the server. i keep having the issue when i turn it off then back on to update files the server stays offline. i been trying to get it back online now for 20 mins. i have it switched to on now and the server status stays saying Offline and i cant connect to my game

Edit: and now the verification is pending…. :(

I posted on your topic, Killerbees, thats good that you saw that this topic was related to be posted on the forum, thanks ^^.

Edit:
~~I'm going to turn off the website/services for 30 minsts ~ 2 hours, to change my router, this computer has access to the internet, but not the other wireless one and my parents are withought internet, plus my other computers. I will 'shout' on the shoutbox and post here when I re-open. Sorry for any incovenience.~~
Back up*
Btw, thanks, I really appreciated ^^
@xelander:

> Awesome.
> Epic +100*pi's decimal for you.

Comments,

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, the old users already know:
If you go to a folder on your file manager, and click to upload, it will upload to the selected folder, so you can just navegate to your maps folder and when you get there, you can just upload your map ;)

Comments,

Cool ^^, Oh and I just went to see your 'My Page', and reminded me I still have to make a tutorial for better usage of it, oh and by the way, you have it on 'MMORPG' category :P
The other guy who has CSS is on the 'Shooter' category, and seeing his page reminds me again to make that tutorial :P

I will start to make tutorials this week, and linking them on the 'Tutorials' links.
Here are the ones I have in mind, in order:
1-Installing not Normal Servers (e.g. CS:S)
2-Connecting to MySQL database (I saw some uses on the forum where requesting it…, on web hosting section)
3-Creating and Using the 'My Page' Configuration (Server hosting)

Then I will code some new templates that can be used for the 'My Page', then I will make few upgrades while I work on the 'New Hosting'.

Oh and today, I think I will fix tthe explanation on requesting 'verification', may people may have confused:
Click on GREEN (Which turns the flag red), requests a verification. Meaning, when it shows red, it means you are requesting.
Click Red to cancel, meaning when it turns green it means you cancelled the request.

Comments,