Find results in...

Darksunlight Productions - Multi-Free Web Services [Last Updated:2010-07-27]

Zananok

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on the forum:
Web Services -> Server Hosting -> Tutorials -> Tutorial: Installing a Normal Server

Explains everything you want to know ;)
–-
@Xelander: When you get your server all configured up, tell me so I can join you on the server :P Or is it already ready?

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg559744#msg559744 date=1255556828]
> Fixed, sorry, wrong capitalization of your name ;) Hope you can forgive me.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM ON!  I CANT BELIEVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah :P

I fixed 2 bugs I did not notice before on the Image Hosting.
I fixed 1 bug on the File Hosting and upgraded some stuffs there. The code now is just the numbers, I will do that later on the image hosting.

Do not forget to read the news<- Important news about today. If you fail to read it it will be your problem.

Comments,

*Double Post* -> Important Notice

All services will be turned off in a few minutes.
People who did not shut down their servers will lose their last updated 'run time'.

Werewolf Game players:
The game will be back up at least 2 hours before the transition between night->day.

That is all.
–---------------
Back up.
Updated first post.
-----------------
Another important notice -> FIXED FTP
There was a bug there, but I only had time to fix it now. I will send mails to those who had ftp account, but could not access it because of the bug.

Comments,

@Timmah:

> WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> IM ON!  I CANT BELIEVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@evilbunnie:

> Your damn lucky, man

@Timmah:

> So happy, I almost jeezed my pants.

lol ^^.

Hmm, I have everything under control, so don't worry about it ^^. Its pretty simple to code all, I just have to have 'courage', since I am a bit lazy :P So don't worry about it ^^. Really appreciated the offer though ^^.

Comments,

@Timmah:

> WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> IM ON!  I CANT BELIEVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@evilbunnie:

> Your damn lucky, man

@Timmah:

> So happy, I almost jeezed my pants.

lol ^^.

Hmm, I have everything under control, so don't worry about it ^^. Its pretty simple to code all, I just have to have 'courage', since I am a bit lazy :P So don't worry about it ^^. Really appreciated the offer though ^^.

Comments,

Thanks, really appreciated ^^. You could help if you want, with my idea which I posted on chit chat on the DP's forum. I mean, if many people agrees to it ^^.

Hmm, I hope there are many DP users who would like to join this [Friendly Tournament](http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49&sid=84a1e263822672610cbc1986c2275991) ^^.

Comments,

Thanks, really appreciated ^^. You could help if you want, with my idea which I posted on chit chat on the DP's forum. I mean, if many people agrees to it ^^.

Hmm, I hope there are many DP users who would like to join this [Friendly Tournament](http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49&sid=84a1e263822672610cbc1986c2275991) ^^.

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg561609#msg561609 date=1255871825]
> Thanks, really appreciated ^^. You could help if you want, with my idea which I posted on chit chat on the DP's forum. I mean, if many people agrees to it ^^.
>
> Hmm, I hope there are many DP users who would like to join this [Friendly Tournament](http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49&sid=84a1e263822672610cbc1986c2275991) ^^.
>
> Comments,

I"ll check it out! :D

@Zananok:

> link=topic=43711.msg561609#msg561609 date=1255871825]
> Thanks, really appreciated ^^. You could help if you want, with my idea which I posted on chit chat on the DP's forum. I mean, if many people agrees to it ^^.
>
> Hmm, I hope there are many DP users who would like to join this [Friendly Tournament](http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49&sid=84a1e263822672610cbc1986c2275991) ^^.
>
> Comments,

I"ll check it out! :D

I made some upgrades on the 'File Hosting'… lol sorry :P, I had removed the link to delete your file :P
I will be making soon great upgrades on the 'Image Hosting'.

And is it really not worth my idea for the 'Friendly Tournament'?

Comments,

I made some upgrades on the 'File Hosting'… lol sorry :P, I had removed the link to delete your file :P
I will be making soon great upgrades on the 'Image Hosting'.

And is it really not worth my idea for the 'Friendly Tournament'?

Comments,

Sorry for double post, but - Important Notice

[Today is the last day before massive deletion in the DP hostings](http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=315&sid=d11702ec88f4abe52a9aeec4aeff3846#p315) -> http://www.darksunlight.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=315&sid=d11702ec88f4abe52a9aeec4aeff3846#p315
If you are an old user and you haven't posted by tomorrow, your account will be fully deleted, all files and stuff. I followed my rules and send 2 mails with big red warnings… I won't receive complain if you anyone failed to comply...

Comments,