Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need help can somone tell me a free website thingy that supports eclipse ?

velgin

@velgin:

> im on edtotior pasting in script but when i try to save it just pops up says error 75 and says path/file access error exaclty whats wrong?

Okay, you're using the default editor that came with Eclipse?

Your best bet, is to just to in the \Scripts\ folder, and open up the Main.txt with Notepad

@velgin:

> what do i do after i open it.

What, open the main.txt to edit the scripts?

Once you open the file, that's the script file; so you can just edit the script directly, using notepad.

So add the script you're trying to add, then when you're done, just go to "File -> Save".

i don't get what your trying to say and how do you make yourself look offline and when i put script in the main txt it does nothing? and also i went to editor and tryed pasting agian and it did not work  :sad:

@velgin:

> i don't get what your trying to say and how do you make yourself look offline and when i put script in the main txt it does nothing? and also i went to editor and tryed pasting agian and it did not work  :sad:

I make myself appear offline in, I think it's "Account Settings" or something.

Anyway, so we're clear: You're trying to add a script (which one?), right?

After you put the script in your main.txt, and saved the main.txt, go to your Server Control Panel (it's one of the tabs in the Server), and make sure it says "Scripts: ON".  After that, hit "Reload Scripts".

this one If GetVar("Scripts\Charextras\" &GetPlayerName(Index)& ".ini","Mount","IsMounting")="No" Then
Call PutVar("Scripts\Charextras\" &GetPlayerName(Index)& ".ini","Mount","SpriteNumber",GetPlayerSprite(Index))
Call PutVar("Scripts\Charextras\" &GetPlayerName(Index)& ".ini","Mount","IsMounting","Yes")
Call SetPlayerSprite(Index, 109)
Call PlayerMsg(Index,"You mounted", WHITE)
Call LockAttack(Index, 1)
Call LockSpells(Index, 1)
Call SetSpeed(Index, "walk", 16)
Else
Call PutVar("Scripts\Charextras\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & ".ini","Mount","IsMounting","No")
Call SetPlayerSprite(Index, Getvar("Scripts\Charextras\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & ".ini","Mount", "SpriteNumber"))
Call LockAttack(Index, 0)
Call LockSpells(Index, 0)
Call SetSpeed(Index, "walk", 4)
Call SendPlayerData(index)
Call PlayerMsg(Index,"You dismounted", WHITE)
End if

i meant this one    Case "/mount"
If GetVar("Scripts\Charextras\" &GetPlayerName(Index)& ".ini","Mount","IsMounting")="Yes" Then
Call PlayerMsg(Index,"You are already on your horse", 15)
Else
Call PutVar("Scripts\Charextras\" &GetPlayerName(Index)& ".ini","Mount","OriginalSpriteNumber",GetPlayerSprite(Index))
Call PutVar("Scripts\Charextras\" &GetPlayerName(Index)& ".ini","Mount","IsMounting","Yes")
Call SetPlayerSprite(Index, 10)
call sendplayerdata(index)
End if
Exit sub

Case "/dismount"
If GetVar("Scripts\Charextras\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & ".ini","Mount","IsMounting")="No" Then
Call PlayerMsg(Index,"You are already dismounted", 15)
Else
Call PutVar("Scripts\Charextras\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & ".ini","Mount","IsMounting","No")
Call SetPlayerSprite(Index, Getvar("Scripts\Charextras\" & GetPlayerName(Index) & ".ini","Mount", "OriginalSpriteNumber"))
Call sendplayerdata(index)
End if
Exit sub

@velgin:

> i still cant figure it out with ip address for the thing my sever shuts off and i dont get it ?

Okay.

The "IP", is the address of your computer.

Every computer has a unique IP address, that's how the clients know which server to connect to.

Now, you can find what your IP is, via www.ipchicken.com

Of course, if you're trying to connect to the server with a client on the SAME machine, you'll use a speical number called localhost: 127.0.0.1 (but this, is just for your computer).

Now, what exactly do you mean when you say it "shuts off"?