Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Makeing gamer faster

xkrazyways

@xkrazyways:

> aye when there are people online the game is SLOW so is there something that i can make it faster also (game is working great trying to make a banner and website)

If you are using Hamachi (not sure if you are), that's why it's running slow.
If they are connecting directly to your computer, it shouldn't be slow, but if it is, you may need a)faster connection b)faster computer.

Remember, you're hosting a game server, and everyone online in your game, is connecting to your computer, and transferring information from your computer, to theirs.

make sure you aren't running any programs like limwire or frostwire or using any torrents.  anything that requires constant bandwidth is bad when running a server.

if its a faster computer that you're looking for… then i recommend building 1 that revolves around the i7\. just get the 2.66GHz and overclock it to 3.2-3.6.

hope this helped.

~symph

@HM:

> eclipse needs only 800mhz for the server. It might be running slow because of your firewall, ISP, or even just the distance between your computer and the client's.

just because it only needs 800mhz doesnt mean we can't give it a quad core overclocked to 3.6GHz :p