Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Remove Laptop Battery When Playing Games ?

Zopto

> so i have laptop that can play any of todays modern  games but my question is should i remove my battery and put my laptop just on AC power? is that good idea? is it safe?
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Thanks

I use laptop too so i guess i should offer some suggestions

on possibility (in my own theory)

when you are playing games while your battery is plug and you are charging your laptop , the battery's life span will reduce .. or something bad will happen on your battery

when you are playing while your battery is unplug and your charging.. it might be a good idea but my laptop can't keep that … when i play without battery and the it is charging , sometimes it shutdown automaticly. :D

i hope you understand my crappy english

I use my laptop like a desktop. If I ever need to bring it places, it's always a place with a plug, so I don't mind having to charge it most of the time. Its battery life is reduced to about two hours because I constantly have it plugged in. While taking out the battery would avoid that overcharge, if you hit a power outage or your cord is disconnected, your computer will shut off instantly. If you can afford risking that, then take your battery out.