Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cannot click buttons

Zkid12

Well, I just started Eclipse, I got all the Library Files, installed them, and when I try to create a new account there are 3 field with no words anywhere near them. I type the things in and when I press Creaqte Account it does nothing, when I press Returnto main menu, it does nothing..any help?  :evil:

Not quite, but if your talking about a diffrent resolution and how do I change my font so I can see everything and if such resolution, how do I change it? I am sorry, I really don't know about this stuff.  :lipsrsealed:

![](http://i39.tinypic.com/iw5cbd.jpg)

@Zkid12:

> Not quite, but if your talking about a diffrent resolution and how do I change my font so I can see everything and if such resolution, how do I change it? I am sorry, I really don't know about this stuff.  :lipsrsealed:
>
> ![](http://i39.tinypic.com/iw5cbd.jpg)

Hey dude, i know what happened, this happened on my friend while he was playing it. You can try to do this: click under where the buttons are. like this:
–----
New account

Instead of clicking "log in", click on "new account" to log in. You can still survive with the client that way :P I'll try to post some screenshots for you to click "under" lol

In "make new account" "use character", you dont see those buttons right? try clicking under them :)

It doesn't seem to be resolution, but you'll notice that everything on your computer is rather enlarged (even your curser!).

See the attached image, for a screenshot of mine.

Try changing your theme, to the default one, see if helps.

Either way though, I'm pretty sure the problem lies in your text being set too large in your operating system's properties

@Admiral:

> It doesn't seem to be resolution, but you'll notice that everything on your computer is rather enlarged (even your curser!).
>
> See the attached image, for a screenshot of mine.
>
> Try changing your theme, to the default one, see if helps.
>
> Either way though, I'm pretty sure the problem lies in your text being set too large in your operating system's properties

mines is 1280x800 for screen. Wonder if that would work for him?

hmm, try going to your control panel, then appearance, (if there isn't one, then click on one of the others then on the appearance tab.) Then there should be something near the bottom called font size: [          ]V
Click on the box, then normal. That should hopefully work.           

Edit: This is for windows xp, it may change with vista unfortunately. =/ Try anyway though

I ahd went to adjust font when it said "Default scale selected" Apparently there is no smaller font option only