Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Problems attacking and with npc HP bar

Anarchy

me and my friend cannot attack using melee weapons,
when we press ctrl with a melee weapon equppied, our sprites move as if they were to attack, plays the attack sound, and also every now and then "you feel a surge of energy upon swinging"

although no damage is dealt

when using a ranged weapon when they NPC is hit with an arrow it shows a damage value above their head e.g. "-32" but no damage is actually done, as we have tested this with NPC's that have 1hp,

also the HP bar should show up above the NPC upon attacking them, and also the NPC does not attack back, even when the setting is "attack on site" or "attack when attacked"

are we doing something wrong, if  so could you tell us what and explain how to solve it

i haven't been setting the stats for the monsters,
i tried on a new character, and they still couldn't attack, and on my level 50, it says nothing about them attacking, me but they still ran up to me, but now they just ignore im there.
and ive just checked the attack values and defense values of the enemy and they are
Attack: 1000000 (just to check what you said about the defense being higher - still no luck)
Defense: 10

@ Lance, yes you can, but only if your the only character on the server at that moment in time, the quickest method would be to go on to the server and then mass level up to your max level, but im not sure if this gives you the points to spend on stats,

so id suggest the longer way by dragging the exp modifier in the serve cpanel, and then mass exp add, but once again, this will do it to everyone on the server