Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Vet] TheZarnick, I Needs Works

Zarnick123

Hey all,
Been a while since I have posted for a job. So here it goes.
These are the services I offer:

24/7 Server Host:
I some of you may know, I have an office built off the back of my house (kinda like a loft). I have three computers open to host servers. Game needs to have a well developed central idea to be ellidgible. I refuse to host any games with RMXP graphics. If its fanbased it better be good.

Scriptor:
Im a great scriptor, Although my contributions are basically none to the eclipse community… I have worked on several games. I wrote one of Cyrus's Early capture scripts, back when it was a real time battle game. And I have written Skill scripts. I also have written an extensive transformation/Evolution script. Game needs to have a well developed central idea to be ellidgible. I refuse to Script for any games with RMXP graphics. If its fanbased it better be good.

Mod/Admin/Idea Man:
As most of you know I write the reviews for games in the Eclipse Community. I know what games should have. Unique features and good looking flow of the game help along with a good playerbase and good gameplay. My head is chucked full of ideas, and corn.

Sorry I dont have any examples, but as you know I havent been on an actual project in a long time. And I dont want to release any scripts I may be re-using.
If you need further persuasion... Im a Vet...  :renzo:

Thanks your time and patience to read through this.

-The Unknown Vet, The Zarnick

I suggest you dont recruit Zarnick and here is the reason.

**Zarnick never scripted for us so thats a lie**

@The:

> Scriptor:
> Im a great scriptor, Although my contributions are basically none to the eclipse community… I have worked on several games. I wrote one of Cyrus's Early capture scripts, back when it was a real time battle game. And I have written Skill scripts. I also have written an extensive transformation/Evolution script. Game needs to have a well developed central idea to be ellidgible. I refuse to Script for any games with RMXP graphics. If its fanbased it better be good.
>
> -The Unknown Vet, The Zarnick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...