Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help with custom menus and timers.

Actually, how would I place a button in a custom menu right in the middle? Or at any point I want? Would I have to incorporate the button into the image or can I just use the Custom Menu Maker to do so?

And (glooms….)

Even after I've read the tutorials on timers I still can't grasp the concept of them...

This greatly limits my ability to script.

Could someone like, erm, show me how timers work and what to put into the brackets so that I can set-up a cooldown system and a stun system?

Thanks.

Hmm, I understand that custom menus can be shown in scripting as well as the commands for it, but can you set exactly where you want certain images to be shown on top of a main BG img?

And (glooms…)

Can someone (God, Demi-God, Zeus, Odin =D) please help me with timers?? I hate being unable to script nice scripts because of my lack of timer knowledge.

I think it would be like this.

Call CustomMenuPicture(Index, 6, "\GUI\CUSTOM\blah\blah.bmp", 3, 320)

I got this off a script which called a custom menu. I changed the directory names though.

^ I think 3 and 320 is the location of the picture.

Sub TimedEvent is for things like, giving exp to everybody that's logged in at a certain time.

You use Timers like this:```
Call SetTimer("test " & index & "," & "3", 6000)
```so this will end up calling up a sub in your main.txt every 6000 miliseconds, with your index, and the variable "3"..```
"test Index,3"
```so therefore you would make a sub called test, and put your actions to be done every 6 seconds in there… which would most likely include a removetimer```
Call RemoveTimer("test " & index & "," & "3")
```