Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to make a class that you can become, but not when Creating New Char.

Diskmaster

Ok, so you want to know how to make a new class, say, a crucader.  You want this to be a powerful class so, you don't want just any old noob to become it on the character creation screen. So, here is what you do:
1) Go into the Server folder
2) Go into the class folder (there are WAY too many tutorials on making classes so im not gunna explain it here)
3) open the class that you want to make the powerful class
4) Go down to the line in the script that says Locked=0, Change that to Locked=1
5) Reload the classes on the server
6) go ingame and set a class change block somewhere hard to get to(I have mine blocked by a powerful NPC)
Optional 7) Put something in the game that will direct players on how to get to the class change
Optional 8) Put a Key block infront of the Class change block with a hard-to-find key!
Not that difficult right? Just thought I would make that common knowledge :azn:

• 2 weeks later...
this is cool. Best make a big monster, infront of a key block so you kill that monster, he drops a key to proceed through the gate, then several other challenges (an idea might be a warp maze. step wrong square warped to maze start/somewhere inconvenient. It could also be a quest that the reward is that class, and you get the reward by getting there. =D well. Yeah.
Nice.
I'm using this in my Such Is Life game. =). im hoping everyone will enjoy it when its released

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...