• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dungeon Dive recuitment thread

jdf318

W.I.P. topic:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,46779.0.html
Will be using EE 3.0

Dungeon Dive (DD for short) is an MORPG, were the goal is to enter an almost limitless dungeon, battling fierce monsters, and receive awesome loot. No maps of yet. I have planned some big features, including:

*19 different classes, 14 which you need to unlock, and all of which play differently.

*Unique bosses, each either scripted or coded in, and will have special attacks and weaknesses.

* A Skill system, which will be the combat system.

*Many levels of  the dungeon, each hand drawn from an adept Dungeon master of DnD, giving them many unique monsters, puzzles, and traps.

*A special Quest System, which gives randomized quest objectives with rewards taken from a leveled list at random.

*Unique PvP

*Unique GUI

*And More!

However, I can’t do this alone. I will need a team, with some… interesting requirements:

1\. Must be ready to wait until he/she is needed.

2\. Must be able to take “constructive criticism.” (IE: If I tell you your map is crap, be prepared to redo it.)

3\. (Scripters) Must be able to put up with long, annoying scripts.

4\. (Mappers) Must be able to follow maps exactly, while adding detail.

5.(Designers) Must be able to provide criticism to my ideas, and must be able to stay organized to a degree.

6\. Must be creative.

7\. (Optional) Must have a positive attitude.

As of right now, DD needs:

0/0 Mappers (you may still apply, we just don’t need them right now)
2/2 Scripters
3/3 Designers

To apply, simply fill out this sheet

Name:
Preferred job:
Job history:
Email:
Aim, Msn, Ect:

Very well, your hired. When scripting is needed (dependent on amount of people helping) I will message you on MSN, or would you prefer emails? If you would like, we can use your source edit, but imgame work won't be for a while.

Back from my camping trip, sorry for the late reply. Since i am short for time, please refer to this post.

Very well, your hired. When scripting is needed (dependent on amount of people helping) I will message you on MSN, or would you prefer emails? If you would like, we can use your source edit, but imgame work won't be for a while.