Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Job Interview :)

azkanan

I got a Job Interview with the Internation Gaming Awards company! Now, for those of you who _don't_ know, I've been looking for a job in Digital Imaging since mid last year now and this is my first Job Interview - in a job that I actually like.
They want to see some more images from me, aside from the ones i've already sent them, so i'll be posting ones i'v done here for your critism.

IGA handles in Gambling Games, by the way. Not Video Games, sadly. :|

Agreed,  Play.

Also, I think i'll start by mopping up a 3D render of a dice… Anybody got any Dice Textures, by chance? I just googled and got nout. I'm looking for a standard black + white 6-sided, if anybody wants to help. :)

Azk, just make it yourself, it shouldn't be hard to make 6 sides that ranges from 1 to 6 dots on. (And of course on the right spots xD)

Also, does this have anything to do with the job application or whatever it was that you sent me? Because, then I am amazed! Gratz and good luck with the interview :)

@Xavi:

> Aren't they looking for your work, though?

Textures are freeware, and it's not as if you can make a BAD dice, you know? If I knew how to do UVs, I'd do it myself.
Don't have time to go around learning how to, already tried today, and the three tutorials I looked at were rubbish ¬¬.

@[ð:

> slym¸ link=topic=46862.msg477415#msg477415 date=1245692637]
> Wait you do art?

Graphics, yes. Check the MyWorld II / MyWorld Graphics thread.

I think it's just Graphics thread, that has graphics…

Dedicated Games. :)