Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scrolling Broke Down

lokome

Hello everyone.. As few of you know.. I am using EE 1.0.. Scrolling was working fine for me at the start.. but after some time when i edited source, deleted unneeded things scrolling stopped working.. I tried to turn off and on.. Still not working .. Weird bug.. I checked my backup and everything was the same there.. just scrolling worked there…
Would appreciate if someone would help! Thanks..  :azn:

Well when i`m in game.. And scrolling is turned on in server.. my character can go but map won`t scroll.. it won`t scroll in any way.. (My Character should be in center of map and map should be scrolling, but it is not) It scrolled at the start.. I edited source a lot and then when i went to test everything out it just did not work anymore.. As far as i can remember i didn`t delete or change anything at scrolling…

Oh my bat… Weird system you got there.. Scrolling has to be set to 0 in data.ini for it to work.. i had 1.. (Thought that should be 1).. Sorry for this post!

Anyways... When i enter in one map, it gives me error: Subscription out of range!
Help! :D

Set to 0? Weird. It usually is 1\. Hmm…

As for the RTE, it's probably because you're entering an x or y value out of range. Since you're scrolling, your x and y are up to 30 (by default), but since the value is 0, the engine doesn't know that the maps should scroll, and freaks out at anything above 19 and 14\. That's odd. You may have to delete your maps and try again. Delete your maps (back them up if you need them) from both server and client and set scrolling to 1 and try.