Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spells in EE1.0

Joyce

I've been sitting on this for quite some time, and have been tracking down the bugs in the EE1 source for a while now… However I just can not seem to figure out what is wrong with the Spell system, it just refuses to display Spell animations completely. Is there a known fix for this? or am I just wasting my time on attempting to fix it?

Also, here's a bit of info:
-I modified the map size to 30x30
-The maps are Scrolling

That info might be usefull in this issue...

Oh, and before someone tells me to "Go uz newz EE, iz much bettah"... Get lost, I modified about the entire engine, and added many features the way I want them. I'm just asking for help here, not your stupid bullcrap about having to upgrade.

I figured as much, it's a very old engine and most people from around that time are gone by now… Or have moved on. However if anyone might want to check it out anyway, and see if they can get it to work it is open source, and the SVN is located at:

http://sotaengine.googlecode.com/svn/
^I know it is Revision 2, but that's because I whiped the thing :P I changed the file structure and SVN refused to see the difference, kind of funny
I'm sure there is someone that might have an idea... But now just to hope that person will see this ;)