Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Few q's

Atoru

Hey
ok, so sory if this is in the wrong place :P
How far are we allowed to go with the source code? Ill leave up all your credits and stuff but me and a few peeps (Who are recently joining our team) have decided we want to redo a few things the game does to work. Most, should be posted for other people to use but some will have to remain custom.

I was also wondering, since there are so many updates with EE 2.8, what the newest version of the source we can get our hands on would be.
Thanks
Atoru

Lol wow that was fast.
Anyhow. Admiral refuge told me that i would be allowed to charge people rl money for an ingame currancy if we get it big enough. Does this make any difference? Im not planning on selling the source.

@Atoru:

> Lol wow that was fast.
> Anyhow. Admiral refuge told me that i would be allowed to charge people rl money for an ingame currancy if we get it big enough. Does this make any difference? Im not planning on selling the source.

Charging people for content is fine, as long as you hold copyright for all of the content.

Hey. Thanks for that link, ima get my friends to take a peak at it.
Thanks for all ur help too.
atoru
PS. Sorry for my bad grammar and stuff but im trying to control a team of 11 people who dont speak much english haha. Plus the rest of the stuff im doing :P

@Atoru:

> Hey
> ok, so sory if this is in the wrong place :P
> How far are we allowed to go with the source code? Ill leave up all your credits and stuff but me and a few peeps (Who are recently joining our team) have decided we want to redo a few things the game does to work. Most, should be posted for other people to use but some will have to remain custom.
>
> I was also wondering, since there are so many updates with EE 2.8, what the newest version of the source we can get our hands on would be.
> Thanks
> Atoru

If you can change the source so that Npc's can shoot arrows, I will make you King Atoru! lol

I'm assuming, of course, that you must have a good team to work with?

Haha, yes. Indeed i do. All except me have diplomas so..
Lol. Ill see what we can do. Might take a few days but we will give it a shot for you. If you come up with anything, please say lol. I dont want to waste too much time :P:P

Im guessing this would need an edit of the NPCeditor frm too. But we will try for you :P Might even use it in LOA.

And noone say that was irrelevant :P It lightened up my day haha.