Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ugh help server.exe going super slow and lagging!

dsilverwolf

my server is going wacko it is lagging so much in takes 50 secs just to get it to open a new tab like the chat tab to the control tab plz help me?

yah i change scripts but i triedturning scripts off again and it still does it. ill try removing the extra scripts i added.

i just tried doing a bunch of things and it still doesnt work, but heres the thing im gonna go check my items and npc files because they seem to be whats causing the trouble because the server loads them pretty slow.

i fixed it i dont know exactly what it was but its fixed. it was any of these three things for people who have this problem in the future. it was either the stats.ini had too much info, the auto scroll had somehow been turned off, or i had the max players allowed as 99999999999999999999999999 i dont know how the heck it got that way but it had like 200 9s by max players lol

I don't know if this helps but. Here's a few suggestions

-it could be your computer, if it is normally slow try getting rid of useless files and programs

-try reducing the max everything to what is only necesary. Like lower max players, max maps, guilds ect.

I'm new to eclipse to but i hope this helps.

@Wolfntee:

> I don't know if this helps but. Here's a few suggestions
>
> -it could be your computer, if it is normally slow try getting rid of useless files and programs
>
> -try reducing the max everything to what is only necesary. Like lower max players, max maps, guilds ect.
>
> I'm new to eclipse to but i hope this helps.

ya do this i had max 500 maps and it took forever to load are run well.