Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quest to change the clss?

Ridrik

Hi, anyone knows a tutorial or a script on the quests that you can change your class? I mean like if a person completes a quest, they change their class to whatever the quest says. Is there that kind of script? please post a link or explain. Currently, i'm using [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,43528.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,43528.0.html) <–- this quest system, so if anyone can figure it out how to get a class change as a reward with this quest sytem ,please let me know.

How bout giving a key as the reward that let's you get into the place with the class change? Seems unprofessional but if you add another part like: "go to blah to get your reward" Then you put a key block in the passageway to the room and put a class change infront of him that would work.

Sorry, I wrote that too quickly, add/put this in the rewards:
```
Call SetPlayerClass(Index, #)
Call SetPlayerSTR(Index, GetVar("/Classes/Class#.ini", "CLASS", "STR"))
Call SetPlayerDEF(Index, GetVar("/Classes/Class#.ini", "CLASS", "DEF"))
Call SetPlayerSPEED(Index, GetVar("/Classes/Class#.ini", "CLASS", "SPEED"))
Call SetPlayerMAGI(Index, GetVar("/Classes/Class#.ini", "CLASS", "MAGI"))
If GetPlayerGender(Index) = 0 Then
Call SetPlayerSprite(Index, GetVar("/Classes/Class#.ini", "CLASS", "MaleSprite"))
Else
Call SetPlayerSprite(Index, GetVar("/Classes/Class#.ini", "CLASS", "FemaleSprite")
End If
Call SendPlayerData(Index)

```Just fill in any "#"s in there, so that Class# would be something like Class2, and setplayerclass(Index, #) would be the same as the class in any of the GetVars.(Example:SetPlayerClass(Index, 2))
That should work, use that as a base for any others and it should work fine.