Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do i get my game online….......:( help plox

9lucky2

after trying to get mt game online for about a week know i have just become really frustrated i am not sure what I'm doing wrong i have looked over many tutorials on this site and even on Google about port forwarding i don't see what I'm doing wrong i made a new port and for some reason its not working :sad: in my house i have 2 routers one is connected to a computer on the first floor which connects to two computers and i have another one upstairs that connects to 2 other computers since my computer is upstairs i connect it to the router that's up stairs my brothers computer is also connected to it i have a static ip and everything is it because i have 2 routers in my house? please help if anyone knows why this is happening to me i would really like to know well thanks for reading this post and is you can help me i really appreciate it….

Thanks.

9lucky....

Find out which router your default gateway brings you to; that's most likely the router you'll be port forwarding.

Make sure you're giving your users your public IP address (it does not start with 192.) and you port forward with your private IP address (it does start with 192.).

I'm sure there are some other users that can explain this better then I can, but most of them are in another timezone and are sleeping atm XD