Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Xelander->Mapper,Scripter

xelander

Hello! I'm looking to join anyones team to make a game, simply.
I can map some, exemple lower down.
I can also code some. More basic though.
Info:
Name: Alexander
Looking for position: Mapper Or Scripter.
Time i can be online: 2-8~ hours a day.
Mapper skills: 4/10(Own Judgements)
Scripting Skills: 5/10(Own Judgements)
If you need more info just ask away.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Exemples:
Map:
![](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9379/maphvu.jpg)
Script:
None Yet.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
If you need me in your game team, PM me.
…....................

Your game req.:
-An really online server.:Recomended 24/7
-A base, Not noob server whit absolute no experienced Créw.: Recomended Custom GUIs and spritesheets etc.
-A Good host, Not to much lag on the server
-Know what to do, Don't just tell me to make a desert, tell me what it should ber in the desert.:An artist That have Pic of about how it should look like.

The map is square, cluttered. The cliff and river is the worst.
    Just 2 squares south of your character there is a big unnecessary large patch of grass. I don't see any reason why that is there. In fact, the same grass is used in the water.
      Lily pads wouldn't stay near a waterfall, the current would drift them down shore, Lily pads usually show up in lakes were there is less current and a river that forces the lily pads to go into the lake.
      The big tree next to the river isn't needed, it blocks the the view and it really shouldn't be their considering the fact that Oak trees don't grow near water. The smaller tree (a willow) is more natural and the Oak tree should be replaced with another willow.

Sorry for the wall of text. I hope you consider fixing the problems I pointed out.

Well you can join our team and ill teach you a few things. Instead of these people in this topic talking down and bad about you, like fucking faggots, putting you down and shit.. ill help you out mate you can join us! Just send me a PM or Visit Our website, Above my Banner, Just click on Contact us Tab and Click on Forums and Register on our forums and Post a topic Under Announcements!

Hey!
It would be great to have you on our team!
We are at dragonlordsonline.com
Our recruiting thread is here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,49427.0.html
You dont really have to do the application, msn me at: [email protected]
We have a highly skilled team that has been working on the Spellquest series for over a year.
PM me!
Thanks,
bye!

I would like to have you on my team, Sanguis Porta.

We currently need your skills in our free world game (Means you can walk anywhere from one side of a continent to the other, go on boats and get to other continents too.)

We are currently understaffed, as I just counted the number of maps that we need to make and its an outstanding number (836 maps w/o caves, 900 for first continent)

so to keep this short we could really use the help, all other information can be found on the site: [www.sanguisportaonline.webs.com](http://www.sanguisportaonline.webs.com) and If you would like to help us please PM me.

Thank you,
-Zyvo

Ps: We are currently waiting for the release of Solar Eclipse. so keep in mind that until it comes out we're just waiting (i'm doing organizational things for the game.)

• 3 weeks later...
Ok…well...Basicly our game is two factions and you try to kill the other faction in a never ending war....The story is still being written out but here is some of it.

Long ago...Maybe Eons ago...The Pure and the Savage once Lived together...In harmony. But one dark day came. And the Self Proclaimed
Leader of the savage Decided to part from the pure for their own Colony. The pure did not like this. So they went to war. That
War Formed the hatred of the Pure and the savage.

We need people who can make quests and stuff...So i hope you join the team ^_^

• 2 weeks later...