Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paperdolling and 4 npc's needed ( added an offer in trade )

wolfgar

[edit] i can offer a sig or similar , maybe a sadscrip or something , though custom menus hate me . i would do these my self but pixel are and even the skill of photo shop evades me . 3d is where my art skills are XP

to all gods of pixel art i am looking for some major help here
i need 4 sprites that would have a look similar to the ones that come with ee2.7 .
all 4 are guys,

1) an old but not Gandalf old ,if u know what i mean, wizard , should have light upper body armor but not a lot
2) this 1 will be kind of hard , think archer but he uses a revolver , some light metal armor and a hint of cowboy but no hat, cowboy boots or spurs
3) is a very old part cyborg mage , half of face including an eye should be cybernetic along with an arm. plz no glass showing brains , its been over done
4) this 1 should also be part cyborg , but just the right arm , and he should have a armor similar to Dart's armor from legend of the dragoon (his normal armor). though with more leg armor

now on to the other part of this request
this is a big project but i would very much like the item sheet below to have the weapons and shields to be paperdolled
( from line 13 up minus the crystals )

–png format image--
![](http://www.autohotkey.net/~etopsirhc/Items.PNG)