Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Changing player size to other sizes

Darkan

Hi, im new to this engine. I tried changing the player sprite from default (132x144 ) to other size but it cannot be change. I tried it several time, but still cant change it. I can change NPC sprite size. Can player default sprite be change to other sprite size?

Thx Sherwin for reply. I mean like this :

![](http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq226/papero2/Misc%20Stuff/Example_zpsfbfa29c6.png)

Now Eo4.0 using this 132 x 144 size for player. Its too small for paperdolling. I want to use 384 x 384 size for more space around player to paperdoll the equipment thing. i tried several times to make the sprite size for player bigger than default EO4.0 using now, but cant figure out how to do it. Renaming the sprite also dont work. Thx..

• 2 weeks later...
1\. The file goes inside your "\data files\characters\" folder.

2\. The file names are in number order, the program will not load up 17.PNG if you don't have all the number file names before it.

3\. The two options above should work unless I'm missing something. EO 4 auto detects and renders sprite sizes so…

Thx for reply Dr. Richy and SpiceyWolf. For the NPC it should be no problem to change the sprite to any size. But how about for player sprites. Even i change it to other size than default player sprite, and delete the default one. When i log into EO, my account still using that default sprites. Where should i change to make my character sprite using the new player sprite size rather than default?

Change your sprite, your obviously already an admin, so hit Insert on your keyboard, near the top of the admin panel, it says Sprite #, and a little button under it that says Change or something or another, type in the number (I.E 126.png or 17.png for example) such as 126 or 17, WITHOUT the extension in the admin panel, and click change. Walah!