Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reloading Animations

hapilyDamaged

EDIT: My animations showed up after a few minutes (While I was writing this post as a matter of fact, with no interaction from me… strange!) 

Now waiting isn't even doing it...  I can't get new Item graphics, or animations into my game today.   :(

Hello everyone thanks for wanting to help.

I'm attempting and failing to add a new animation.

Here's what I tried:

I place the animation file (filename: 6.png) in the animations folder. Then i go to the server window and click reload Animations button. I see "All animations reloaded." in the Console. When I edit Animations it's still not there...

I've even gone as far as to shut down and restart the server, thinking that maybe "reload" animations doesn't pick up on animations that weren't there when the server was started...

Still no go... 

so finally a question:

What is the method for adding a new animation?

Thank you for reading!

-Scott

(a.k.a. hap)

the animation file client-side is just an animation picture, in the server side they are more complex they store frame speed, sound, and what not, I think that what you want is to create the 'animation' (image, sound and such) through the admin panel (F1 or /admin in chat).

Animations aren't created by adding images, they must be created by the Admin panel > Edit Animations  o: