Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Resources similar to Final Fantasy games for GBA

dsilverwolf

hey its me, im back… ive had time to think about my ideas and i think ive got the perfect thing a game similar to FF for gba except it will have slightly better graphics and so much to do its funny, not funny, and then funny again! anyways im in need of at least two people to help me with resources... i need:
FFGBA Tiles Sets
FFGBA Char Sheets
FFGBA kind of Music
all need to be in the type of files that EE supports
if you want more info i will be making a topic in the recruitment forums soon so check there later
hope people will perticipate!
well i guesss i came on a little strong by ff graphics i dont mean i want them like that exactly i just mean i want gfx remotly similar i dont want funny looking gfx i want more serious looking stuff instead of things bright and colorful

If you want Final Fantasy tiles I think that google will be more than happy to provide you with them. Otherwise you can download an emulator, launch the rom and rip the graphics yourself.

If you want custom tiles that look similar to those - I'm afraid it's going to be hard to find anyone willing to help. Those who have skill to make custom graphics are usualy bussy with their own projects. Sad.