Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Increasing a Player's Max HP (SOLVED)

Kimimaru

EDIT: I've sent a packet to the client using sadscript. This is what I did:

```
Call SendDataTo(Index, "PLAYERHP" & Chr(0) & GetPlayerMaxHP(Index) + 5 & Chr(0) & GetPlayerMaxHP(Index) & Chr(237))
```
It actually works for a little bit. If I look at the player's max hp, it moves to another number, but then it moves back to what it was before immediately. I've looked at the packet the client receives, and I don't see anything preventing it from changing the value. Any help, please?

@~SW~:

> most likely you are making the current hiher than the max. then when you update the stat it resets to correct max.
>
> I am pretty sure its a source edit.

I also believe that it may be a source edit, but I've looked and couldn't find anything preventing my command from working.

@Owen:

> might i also ask why there's an index parameter in senddatato? last time i checked, there was none.

You'd only use the **SendDataTo** command when you're sending a packet from the **Server** to the **Client**. The **SendDataTo** command has an Index parameter. You're probably thinking of the **SendData** command, the command you'd use when you send a packet from the **Client** to the **Server**. That command has no Index parameter.

Thanks for the replies!