Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Create custom ingame menus ?

DrunknAzn

Ok I found the tutorial to change the log in menu (i think i did), now I need to
figure out how to change the ingame menu.
I don't like the lay out and stuff.
I want it something like this:
![](http://i26.tinypic.com/245c805.jpg)

The red, blue, gold bars are HP, MP, EXP etc…
The Numbers are like Inventory, Skills, Quests, Etc ...
then the box under it is the ShowBox .....
it shows whatever u selected .... Inventory , skills ,,.......... etc

Is it possible to make something like this ?

@Sealbreaker:

> *cough*rapidshareisyourfriend*cough*
>
> mayyybeeee you downloooadd… vb6 enterprise edition in...some...way...i dont know...and haven't done before....*cough*
> xDD

i would have you edit that post now; no discussing illegal terms on touch of death forums do you hear me?!@Funny.:

> I'ma goin for the 110 posts.

im going to report that.

> i would have you edit that post now; no discussing illegal terms on touch of death forums do you hear me?

I'm not discussing illegal terms… i just coughed and said that i like rapidshare/its my friend..... and i said that i've NOT downloaded vb6 enterprise edition... do you hear ME?? <.<

( you know what i mean.... its not officially discussing about it....but everybody knows what i mean...... i mean... what i've wrote *COUGH* )

download the source code and look in the source code section "tutorials/snippets"
im 100% sure there's a tutorial of it there ;)@Sealbreaker:

> I'm not discussing illegal terms… i just coughed and said that i like rapidshare/its my friend..... and i said that i've NOT downloaded vb6 enterprise edition... do you hear ME?? <.<
>
> ( you know what i mean.... its not officially discussing about it....but everybody knows what i mean...... i mean... what i've wrote *COUGH* )

You did. It's been reported, now end the off topicness.

@owen: whatever… i think any mod can see i haven't said that i did anything illegal or something... <.<

> I know where to get my stuff  ;)
> Ok Visual Basic it is …........
> so what do i do after getting VB ?

take a look into the source-code tutorial section =)
there's a tutorial for re-arranging gui and stuff…. good luck =)

@DrunknAzn:

> I know I saw the Guide, I'm asking if I still need the original EE i downloaded when I download the Source

What do you mean by original? EE1.0?
If so, no; you can use EE2.7, 2.8, Eclipse Stable, whatever version you want, as long as you download the source code to that version, and open the project file.

@DrunknAzn:

> U jsut lost me,
> I downloaded the 2.8 version of Eclipse, afterwards I was told to get VB6 to change the things I wanted …... now I did. After I download the source do I need to get rid of the 2.8 I downloaded ?

Okay, you download the 2.8 source version of Eclipse.  Then you edit the source, and make a new .exe.  If you want to, you can remove the compiled version of Eclipse that you were using (since you will need to recompile it anyway).

It will all become very clear after downloading, opening, and compiling the source for the first time :)