Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[RTE] [EE2.7] Run-time error 13 and can't attack NPC

Merailima

1\. Well, I was playing the engine (yea i fixed the previous problem turns out IP chicken gave me the wrong IP) for some reason when I tried attacking it didn't do damage. I checked my charecter's stats and the HP of the NPC, and they were all set for doing damage. What's wrong? Can you tell me why? 2\. I shut down the computer because I needed to take it to a different place. However, when I opened it up again, it said "Runtime error 13: Type mismatch" for some reason. Why?
:icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap:

@Merailima:

> 1\. Well, I was playing the engine (yea i fixed the previous problem turns out IP chicken gave me the wrong IP) for some reason when I tried attacking it didn't do damage. I checked my charecter's stats and the HP of the NPC, and they were all set for doing damage. What's wrong? Can you tell me why? 2\. I shut down the computer because I needed to take it to a different place. However, when I opened it up again, it said "Runtime error 13: Type mismatch" for some reason. Why?
> :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap:

1\. What's your access level?

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> 1\. What's your access level?
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Well, I set myself to max access level, but now I can't change it because I keep getting runtime error 13 when I open my server, and this is causing my client to malfunction.

PS. I am using PV.

@Merailima:

> Well, I set myself to max access level, but now I can't change it because I keep getting runtime error 13 when I open my server, and this is causing my client to malfunction.

You can't attack players when your access level is five.

As for run-time error 13, does it appear when loading the maps, NPCs, etc? At what part of initialisation?

Regards,
  Godlord.