> Custom=0
>
> ```to
> ```
> Custom=1
>
> ```
> I think that's what you mean…

It didn't work. Here's what I mean. You know how you go to login, after you've logged in, you select create new character, or use character. Well, I want to be able to select a different sprite when creating a new character. Is it posible?

Ok, I think I get it now. You want it to be so that you have a different sprite. Go into your "Classes" file Server-side. Double-click "Class0.ini". Now, you most likely have something like this:
```
Name=Test Class
MaleSprite=0
FemaleSprite=0

```
Change the Male and Female sprite to the sprite you want them to start with.

@The:

> Ok, I think I get it now. You want it to be so that you have a different sprite. Go into your "Classes" file Server-side. Double-click "Class0.ini". Now, you most likely have something like this:
> ```
> Name=Test Class
> MaleSprite=0
> FemaleSprite=0
>
> ```
> Change the Male and Female sprite to the sprite you want them to start with.

I've experimented with that already. That's not really what I'm wanting. What I mean, is for them to choose the sprite they want. Can that be done?

@killer5570:

> I've experimented with that already. That's not really what I'm wanting. What I mean, is for them to choose the sprite they want. Can that be done?

well on my game i changed the custom to 1 (Thanks for pointing my mistake out soul :)) and now my players select their head/body/legs to make their own custom sprite in game. i think thats what you mean but you said it dont work?

@killer5570:

> I've experimented with that already. That's not really what I'm wanting. What I mean, is for them to choose the sprite they want. Can that be done?

Well you could just make a bunch of classes using different sprites, and make them all start at the same stats. Then they just pick the class that has the sprite they want to play..