Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Recruiting Team]

Quacky

**_Hi, Quacky here Anyone A fan of the Walking Dead? Well.. I'm Looking to Create a Zombie MMORPG. Unfortunately, I cannot Pay Anyone at the Moment , But all Helpers will get Ingame Credits Speical Titles and Items!_**

**_Game Name:_ Ruins of Apocalypse **

**_Storyline: You Start off as a Guy or Girl? Which Ever gender you are, You Wake up in a Hospital You've Seen to have been in a Serious Car Crash. You Notice Dead Flowers by Your bed and the Terrible Raw Smell.. You Yell for the Nurse no one Comes… You Begin Walking to the Bathroom to get a Drink and Freshen up.. You suddenly notice a awful Moaning in the Halls.. You walk outside the Hospital room to Find! A Person covered in Blood you Approach her... You Slowly Reach to touch her Shoulder.... She Tries to Eat you... Pick up a Fire Extinguisher and beat the Savage creature to Death... You try to find a Way out, You Notice the Entire City is Infected... Will you Try to Survive alone? Or Will You make a team and reclaim Humanity! _**

_**Concept:**_

**- Fight Hordes of Zombies Alone or With Friends**

**- Fight Solo in Instanced Maps or With a Party**

**- Defeat Zombie Bosses to Receive Epic Loot**

**- Custom GUI Zombie Styled Design**

**- Item mall Buy Exclusive Armor,Weapons,Items, Pets,**

**- Gun System With Working Bullet Projectiles**

**- Custom Tilesets**

**- Custom Sprites**

**- Clan System**

**- Stats will have Death Count, Kill Count, Speical Zombie Kill Count, Boss Kill Count**

**- Achievements Say you Craft a item you will get a Achievement, Also Killing Bosses will get you Even more Special Achievements! **

**More ideas Coming Soon…**

**I Hope You all Enjoy this Project! **

• 1 month later...