Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Use an bigger item sheet

jorlol

I have made a very large paperdoll cheet and i want to use it but the Item editor cant read all items…. :rolleyes: so is there something in the source i can change so i can use the whole Item sheet?

thanks for reading  ;)

Tripple… Post... wow, you must be desperate, BUT!!! do what I do and take out one PD item near the top and use where the 4 Direction paperdol forms to create from 12-24 more items (depending on what size sprite you are using. Another thing, try using one picture for more than one item EX: if you make an item, say dough, if you were to add a cooking skill, you could use dough for cookie dough, pizza dough, or even cake mix. there are other solutions that do not involve sourcing you know!

• 2 weeks later...
I have received help with this already. I'll post the code that someone else showed me(forgive me I can't remember your name right now)

Private Sub Form_Load()
    picItems.Height = 320 * PIC_Y

Call BitBlt(picSelect.hDC, 0, 0, PIC_X, PIC_Y, picItems.hDC, EditorItemX * PIC_X, EditorItemY * PIC_Y, SRCCOPY)

frmItemEditor.picBow.Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\GFX\Arrows.bmp")

HScroll1.Max = Int(picItems.Width / 32)
    VScroll1.Max = Int(picItems.Height / 32)

See the  "picItems.Height = 320 * PIC_Y"? in the frmitemeditor code. Find that portion of the code. Now, take your item sheet's height and  divide it by 32\. Actually, just round it. If your sheet is 32000 pixels, divide that by 32 and replace the 320 with that number. Or just simply change it to 500 or so, that should give you lots of extra room.

Thanks also to whoever it was that showed me that : D

• 6 months later...