Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Malicious Site Search

ifunnieswebmaster

I'm also a reviewer. and I don't think you check everything on a site, that you just search on siteadvisor and see if it categorizes it safe(green), then potential or something(yellow) and finally dangerous(red).
Also, you can't have a user review of 0/9, you start with 1/9

@Jna:

> I'm also a reviewer. and I don't think you check everything on a site, that you just search on siteadvisor and see if it categorizes it safe(green), then potential or something(yellow) and finally dangerous(red).
> Also, you can't have a user review of 0/9, you start with 1/9

there are ppl with 0's… and green yellow and red aren't totally legit.... if it's red 99% of time it's bad
but the thing is smiley central, doubleclick, zwinky, and cursor mania all have MWS, and yet they are all rated yellow or green....or mcafee kinda skimps on some sites, thats when the 9/9 reviewers come in...and WoT is a very useful rescource to make sure mcafee is really on the ball.
and for those that do the know the definition of MWS is
MWS(mywebsearch page)-a toolbar that goes onto a browser...there has been many reports that they are spyware and adware, contain a tracing cookie, and contain numerous trojans and other malicious coding and substantually slow down a computer and browser
Thankfully, eclipse is clean from pop ups, spam, or any malicious downloads :)