Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Think damit THINK!!!!

cheatking

To fix this you simply need to get the following items.

Monkey
Rocket Launcher
Halo three disk
Play station 1
and of course the most important item

The twilight book.

Easy really. Just pile the items together and use the rocket launcher to blow them up one by one. You wont be bored for hours! Years even! Then all you have to do is find other items around the house and repeat until you feel that you can return to your projects.

On topic.

I find when I'm writing and get a block I just write through it. Get on one of your projects and just start. You don't need to make much progress just get a little done. Continue the process each day until you have enough will to continue for the long run.

@M.V.K:

> To fix this you simply need to get the following items.
>
> Monkey
> Rocket Launcher
> Halo three disk
> Play station 1
> and of course the most important item
> …
> ...
> ~~The twilight book.~~
>
> Easy really. Just pile the items together and use the rocket launcher to blow them up one by one. You wont be bored for hours! Years even! Then all you have to do is find other items around the house and repeat until you feel that you can return to your projects.
>
> On topic.
>
> I find when I'm writing and get a block I just write through it. Get on one of your projects and just start. You don't need to make much progress just get a little done. Continue the process each day until you have enough will to continue for the long run.

Fixed. Twlight bad.