Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VgExpert Web Hosting

Zamin

@Lam3r:

> I don't get it? So you can like register unlimited domain names for free once u buy any of the hosting plans?

No no, you have to register your own domain name with a domain registrar. You can use as many domains on your hosting as you want. Normally there is a limit. Hope I am clear.

-Thanks

@Zamin:

> * Data Transfer (Bandwidth): 2,000 MB    <–---There's no way an Eclipse site will

Thats easy to go over,
only 1gb if space? hmm, this is gonna sound rude but man, there are alot of better paid hosts than this one.

@Commander:

> link=topic=51732.msg544358#msg544358 date=1252816225]
> Thats easy to go over,
> only 1gb if space? hmm, this is gonna sound rude but man, there are alot of better paid hosts than this one.

Lol, i was thinking the same. But I wanna wait and see if people get interested enough or not. Besides, Eclipse is not my primary source of income. I'm just greedy so I posted here as well. lol

As for 2 gig bandwidth, no way an eclipse site going over this. lol. I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. But i'll ask a few eclipse game owners who already have a site and then upgrade package if necessary.

Anyways, ya your right altogether. But I'll wait a week or so and then perhaps upgrade the package. :)
And no, you weren't being rude. Honesty is nothing to be ashamed of.

EDIT: This package is only $0.99 USD, don't you think customers are getting for what they paid for? Just looking for your opinion.

-Thanks

@[GrimTechâ„¢:

> Skillzalot link=topic=51732.msg544378#msg544378 date=1252826495]
> There are free hosts that offer more than this. Sorry dude. Not to be rude but there are serveral hosts that will host for free and still give you all this.

They have that annoying banner on top/button of your page which you can not remove. Not to mention they crank up ALL of their users into one server, over time over-loading it, which increase lag by 100000000%. They mark you down as a free member. They give crap support to free users and their reply rate is too much.

If one has money, paid hosting is the way to go. But one can always first experience free hosting before buying.

-Thanks

Dude i can find at least 5 free hosts that have no banners and give all this. You should stop being fucking greedy cause on eclipse most people are between 14-22\. Which means they have more important things to spend thier money on then some guy trying to rip them off. Trying not to be rude but its the truth

@[GrimTechâ„¢:

> Skillzalot link=topic=51732.msg544380#msg544380 date=1252826832]
> Dude i can find at least 5 free hosts that have no banners and give all this. You should stop being ducking greedy cause on eclipse most people are between 14-22\. Which means they have more important things to spend thier money on then some guy trying to rip them off. Trying not to be rude but its the truth

Ok thats enough, i'm not gonna make this into a debate. I'm not forcing anyone. If there is better hosting packages out on web, go for it. My offer still stands.

-Thanks

@[GrimTechâ„¢:

> Skillzalot link=topic=51732.msg544383#msg544383 date=1252827197]
> im not trying to be rude. im just pointing out your prices are kind of high for the little bit you get

Thank you for your honest opinion. I will take it into ocnsideration.

-Thanks

OK, i really didn't wanted to make this a contest of who gives the best hosting. But lets compare their $2.99 package with my $2.99 package.

I'll list the differences. If anything here I don't mention, it means that we offer the same thing with the same amount.

* They win in file transfer and bandwidth, no doubt
* They offer 50 Free Add-on/Parked Domains - I offer Unlimited
* They offer 50 Sub Domains - I offer Unlimited
* They offer 50 MySQL Databases - I offer Unlimited
* They mention e-mail accounts, not the amont - I offer Unlimited E-mail accounts
* They didn't mention e-mail lists - I offer Unlimited e-mail lists
* They don't offer Apache - I do
* Don't know their cPanel version - Mine is cPanel 11
* They don't mention Spam Assassin - I do
* They don't mention how they generate website statistics - I offer Awstats, bandwidth, etc….
* They didn't mention FrontPage Extensions - I offer it
* They didn't mention CGI not Cron Jobs - I offer it
* They didn't mention Auto Responders - I offer it

OK. Like I said, i didn't wanted to make this into a competition. 000Space is a big company, compare to mine. That does not mean that I don't have to right to advertise my hosting.

I simply laid out my packages with prices, it is up to the people to choose. Like i mentioned, I am not forcing anyone. Opinions are acceptable, but opinions should not turn into any sort of attacks. My hosting packages still stand _as_ they are.

-Thanks

Now im gonna take this to far, im sorry, ill delete if ya want,

http://www.lunarpages.com/starter-hosting/

its like 100% better than yours, im sorry but its true, its my opinion, also i use 10gb band a month (not all my game tho)