Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Community

Richie

@Richie:

> I here to say im going to leave this community. I do not like the immaturity here towards other communities.

@Zetta:

> _Addendum concerning other communities (2009):
> Flaming other communities or about other communities is discouraged. Any content that concerns another community must comply to the TOS of the community that it concerns if posted or originating from this forum. If solid evidence of an infringement of this is brought up, the content will be deleted (if posted on this forum) and the user will be warned._

I'm locking this as you like to make drama here for no reason. Enjoy your new community though.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Richie:

> I here to say im going to leave this community. I do not like the immaturity here towards other communities. Its getting out of hand and i would rather be on the winning side, and honestly this isn't really growing. So bye.
>
> Genesis2d here i come.

Immaturity to other communities? We barely talk about any other communities, in fact it's generally a rule to avoid it. I'm sick of all these outside hypocrites complaining about Eclipse for the wrong reasons… there are plenty of legitimate reasons to bash Eclipse, but these immature idiots will never catch on. It's like a damn console war in /v/.