Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shaders needed!

KillerRazor

Hey. If you are one of those people who are ready to get on your boots and set yourselves ready to drop, then this is for you :P

Today I'm out looking for a shader to complete some sprites I have created in basic form. I don't really have time to do them myself (I would like to..) because I have homework, a storyboard, PS Graphics and some other game related stuff to do, and I am not the greatest pixel artist at the best of times. All you will be assigned to do, is to complete a set of sprites using a colour pallete that already exists for the game.

If you can fill these, then I think you might just fit the bill:

**Sprite Shader**

* Able to copy a shading style and colour pallete and make attractive looking edits to fit the game style.
* Can create large quantities of shading within a certain time.
* Will be availible most of the time they are needed.
* Has had experience with sprites before and has some examples to show.

If you can do those, you are the man (Or woman.. Possibly.. Hopefully :P) for the job in hand. So, if you are all set, SMGs and Assault Rifles locked and loaded and you're ready to dance, drop in a PM to my inbox ;)

As a team member, you will be issued special items for the final games, mentions in the credits and other features within and outside the game.

NOTE. I am NOT accepting newbies right now. I am growing impatient of people coming to my inbox, sending me a message about "how much of a good spriter i am", me asking for your previous work (Usually isn't any >.>) and then no response. I myself am a newbie to the forum, but at least please listen to the details. I like to put as much effort as possible into the game, those messages are a waste of time.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to have some applications and results very soon!

Thanks,

-KR!